Friday, March 17, 2006

hello everyone. this is my blog. hehehehehe now i have one too. very tired. darn people in managment putting me on dayshift. stupid dennys. the worst i am still in the fucking pit, after a fucking year. bullllllshit. fuckers, anywhom otherwise i am alive and here. that is all about me. i have no life. though i hope to change that. soon god i hope soon. any ways i hope to post more then stan (cause reading the same post over and over is boring) and probably less than dez (as she posts lots) but anyways yeah it's been fun guys and girls catch you all later.......probably at work

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

YAY!! first person to post on your blog! that makes me happy!! Yay for more ppl getting blogs, that also makes me happy!! Boo to you cleaning grease traps today..... so nasty...

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger JJ said...

Yaay! I am the second person to post on your blog... I think (I didn't check to closely.)

You are not safe because people you don't know, like me, shall read your blog.

I think your blog will be worth my time as Denny's fucks with all who are in its clutches. But at least you're not a jobless bum!

From,

A girl you don't know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home