Thursday, March 30, 2006

my uniform dosn't suck as bad as yours

well i had my second interview at moxies today. got the jopb i am now a cook not an sa, though i still claim to be the sa from hell. anywhom they will call me with my schedual this afternoon. also garfield if you read this i don't want to catch you dacing like me again it is creepy. and i know your hired there too as i talked to rick (gm) but my job is better i don't have to deal with the moron people, any whom i now have to go to town and get some new pants as my shitty denny's ones are ugly (at denny's i didn't care cause uniforms were ugly) then i must find more to do. maybe i'll stop by tonight and make fun of all the poor denny's employee's hehhehe
see you in the future

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home