Tuesday, May 02, 2006

so tired

i had my kid over last night god i'm tired. stay up late as esual. then get up early to see her off to school. oh well i will sleep early tonight. i have to open the resteraunt this morning then pick up the stuff for chili and get the kid again tonight. her mom is moving as she just bought a trailer. so i won't have to figure out where the hell they are living every few months, this is good. also cole came over and borrowed steves truck yesterday. scared the hell out of me i was heading our rhe door to go for a ride and there was cole trying to hug me. heheheheeh oh well thats the way it goes no one showed up for the ride by the way growl bad people wimping out for a little rain. also i had to send my fancy washer and dryer back as i can't make the payment. thats ok cause my ex is getting it now and she has given me her old set ( i think i payes for them too) she needs a smaller unit and i can fit a full sized machine in here. so all is good on that front. tried to watch a movie with steve last night that he had on his puter but his mood lighting was alittle much for me. creepy i an not a girl, i don't need mood lighting with steve. eeewwwwwww. hehhehe well thats it for now will write more later if i have anything to say bye for now. ( see dez someone posts for you to read)

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Nic Waller said...

Yeah! it's scary when cole appears in front of you suddenly hugging you I know :D Yes I didn't show up because I am afraid of the rain! And also I was busy going cleaning up, doing recycling, and getting furniture. Cole and Daniel had to pick yesterday >_<

 
At 3:28 AM , Blogger Ink Monkey said...

DUDE it was snowing at my place... wtf is up with that and today uber nice .... is there some sort of message here.
K next week some time ... really, Im getting the twitch going not being able to ride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home