Thursday, June 15, 2006

i have nothing really going on

not much happening on this front but as i have been neglecting my blog for a while i figure i should start pesting again. i ment posting but that works for me to. phil i woll be moving to a house up on rainbow drive. you are always welcome same as here. must come for the party and i will make ot longer than on my birthday. should be fun. dez i know you will read this so we will have fun for you to. short of that worked the past 7 days and only 5 more to go. yay then i get a day off. my finger is healing allright though ot is slomy and gross to look at. and that is all there is for me today ttyl

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

HAHA!! Beat you to commenting Phil. lol. Yay for having fun for Dez... I misses all you guys...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home