Monday, March 20, 2006

what i learned

i went to work yesterday and learned the purpose of my life. to transport massive amounts of coffe from the coffee pot to the urinal. i also learned our dayshift sa's mom died (very shitty) now i get to skip my days off untill she comes back. (maybe wed maybe not) i now have no time off yaaaaa more time at fucking denny's. but i will be there i'll be there singing very loud and very bad as only an sa can do. yeeehaw motherfuckers. heheehehehe oh well tonight is movie night and people will be here soon so i must go for now see you in the future

5 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

YAY!! You remembered!!!

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger Ink Monkey said...

Wow Im a ASSSS lol. Fun night none the less though Chris. Wish I coulda stuck trough Pirates of the Carrabian though.

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Phil said...

Yea even though I didn't get drunk I sure had fun watching all the other drunk people. Was a blast.

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Phil said...

OMG Chris this song is you...

Rockin the Suburbs by Ben Folds Five

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger JJ said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Phil!! you're passing my song on!! thanks a bunch honey!

Fuck yeah for ben folds five. I'm going to start a sensation among the denny's bloggers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home