Sunday, June 18, 2006

i hate life or lack there of

well dod another 10 hours today with 13 schedualed for tomorrow. my current lack of life or time for life sucks hardcore. talked to hunter about it and he is going to try to get my hours eased up at least enough to see odie. but the whole 11 days strait and up to 13 hours a day is killing me. all i want is 40 hours a week. not 60, whats the point in have an awesome paycheck if i don't have time to enjoy it. i want to work to live not live to work. they did just hire stacey for the same station as me so i hope that will help, prnb not cause i do alot of other shit around that place. tomorrow i have to do 8 hours of gardening then close on forno. basicly start at 9am and leave like 10-11pm. i refuse to work on tue. it just aint happening. any whom thats my bitch for today ttyl

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

you're slipping on the updating again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home