Saturday, November 25, 2006

Here's an inspirational message you might like to act upon

Money,
It can buy a Bed, but not Sleep.
It can buy a Clock, but not Time.
It can buy you a Book, but not Knowledge.
It can buy you a Position, but not Respect.
It can buy you Medicine, but not Health.
It can buy you Blood, but not Life.
It can buy you Sex, but not Love.

So you see money isn't everything.
And it often causes pain and suffering.

I tell you all this because I am your Friend,
and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering.

So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.
Cash is fine.
I know where you live........

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh... I've tried that on people before... it ALMOST works.

And fuck off, I'm an evil person, let me keep my evil money :p

 
At 4:35 AM , Blogger Ink Monkey said...

Money they say is the new evil today...... BUT their all wrong its the Llamas.... in fact Llamas created money so that it would create chaos among man. Now they have all the time to ummm what yeah oka. 0.< ummm yeah so were was I.... right the Llamas..... you know what just run if you see one DONT LOOK BACK. Llama doooom!!!! the end is near

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home