Sunday, October 01, 2006

honestly if i had a life i would post more

well this is my post. again not much new.. i had a great laugh the other day though. i was nicley eating my pork liver stir fry when steve in his wisdom decided to steal a piece of meat off my plate....... (he had no idea it was liver) the look on his face was priceless. i though he was going to puke. ah the amusement. yeah anywhom nothing else going on in my life. i havn't even gone out for like a month now. the only bar i go to is the one i work at. and then it is so i can deep fry 600 chicken wings in one night. fricken 15 cent wing night.. chickens must hate me. so yeah. computer is still functional. had a nasty virus though but it is gone. and now i am just waiting for my kid to wake up before i feed her. might as well watch a movie while i wait. .. speaking of wich jackass 2 freakin awesome. i thought i was going to shit my pants i laughed so hard .... oh those idiots, they make me smile. any whom i am going to go and grow my hair now (it is already a quarter inch long) and probably watch tv. talk to you all later bye bye

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Cole said...

Chirs with long beautiful hair:D It my dream come ture. get out more and stop eating liver it's so gross!!

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Cole said...

jk I <3 you

 
At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a haircut, and get a real job!!

 
At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOGA
TOGA
TOGA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home