Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Freakin Ho Ho

and a shiny new post for all.
yes christmas is almost upon us.... i know i got a christmas cake mailed to me from my grandma. also i spent my paycheck at walmart. there is wrapping paper all over my room and my kid is all bouncy and excited..........................i think i am getting a headache. sigh maybe i just need to gat me some hot wings and pizza. that always makes me feel good and warm inside. omg odi is hanging over my shoulder right now. she is creeping me out. i tried to tell her santa was a perv (with the whole watching while we sleep bit) but i got told off...... by a seven year old wtf. maybe i'll just ground her or something. anyways not much new for me but i thought i would make a post anyways so to all a goodmorning. and a merry freakin hoho
and i shall leave you with a christmas medley of doom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895ajDxNsIg

5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

And a merry xmas to you!!

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger Ink Monkey said...

Merry Xmas

 
At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, glad to hear that a seven year old can keep you in line! :P

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Ink Monkey said...

Happy Newyear and stuff.

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have an xmas with Odie yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home