Wednesday, February 07, 2007

zelda...... on the pc

yeah i have nothing really for news. not much is going on in my life. i am all exited because i got a shitload of nintendo games on my pc. from the original machine right up to the 64. and yes once again i can play the ocarina of time. and mario cart and mario 64 and a bunch of others. yay. on a down side i was all happy today when i was flirting with a pretty girl she gave me her number...... i find out later she is gay. i have shitty luck. but at least a new friend. um yeah thats pretty much all i have for news so i will post this and watch some forrest gump. bye for now

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Phil said...

You should try to make her straight again. if not then at least Bi and get in on some 3 way action. I would bow to you for years.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger safromhell said...

are you not bowing to me now phil...... cause you should

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home