Wednesday, June 28, 2006

well it has been a few days

not much new happening here i spent the last couple of days with my brat. we all went floating down the river last night. odie loved it. and we now have three days to pack, then sat we move. think i will pack up y room tonight and get everything all cleaned up in there. so all people lnow we will now be living just off tabor. i will send out the address later. and i think we will be having a hopuse warming party on the 8 or 9 will let evevry one know later as well ttyl to all of you

6 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Phil said...

HAVE IT ON THE 8th SO I CAN COME!!!! please. me wants you babbies chris. me needs them... their skin will make a good throw rug.

that was kinda sick.. hehe

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

Ah... thats where the dead baby joke came from...

Cool.... you guys found a place to live, thats exciting!!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

update slacker!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Cole said...

Yeah the * would be way better!
I want to come my lover! hahahah I am drity

 
At 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home