Thursday, July 27, 2006

well new life ahead

i am really tired. i stayed up all night fixing my puter. managed to increase my hard drive by 40 gigss and put in windows xp. all the is left is to get the burner working and the sounds working again. good thin nic said he would come over and help when he has tim because i am doing all this by guess work. also i will be looking for new work today as i no longer work for moxies. and alfredo's is not much for hours but hey i am good enough to get more work quickly. and no i don 't need a bigger door to get my head thru :).... dez. hahahhahaahah well i don't have much else to say. as sad as that is i did not get a hold of a car to get my kid home. but am still trying as i have time offf for it. also i am looking to buy a twin sized bed for her at a good prise if anyone knows of one let me know. any way this is all there is newe in my life. i will try and post more often even if nothing happens for me. good luck dez and we will have a coming home party for you in a few weeks but no naked josh or mac that is the only rule. sorry but it would have dissapointed you anyways... :P

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home