Saturday, July 29, 2006

yaaaaaaaaaaay

well i am happy now. i had to fight with my computer for days and days but now it does almost all that i want. only thing i want now is for it to be a bit faster but i can live with it being slow for now as i have all the space i want and sounds and cd burnyness. yaaaaaay and oddly enough that is all there is new in my life. maybe that is because i spent thet last two days working on my computer. and doing nothing else. oh wait i bought a satelite dish so i watch tv now two. but that is all ....... and i am tired from working at a slow ass pub so see you all later i am off to bed and dreaming of you. whoever you may be. goodnight snookems

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you still need a car to go get your kid, you can take mine...but it needs insurance and maybe some work and I dont know if it'll make it or not, but it's all yours if you want it!

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger Cole said...

I Dream of you to... I dream of you too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home