Monday, August 07, 2006

oh my god there is a midget in my house. and dez isn't back yet

well it finaly happened. my kid came home. hahaha actually she has been back for a week now but as i have been working i couldn't take her. fortunatley alfredos closed the kitchen for the long weekend so i grabbed the brat while i could. by the by i now work full time at alfredo's and never have to go back to moxies again. alfredos is alot less stress and i don't lose my entire day doing split shifts. i even get to be home by 11:30 everynight. very cool. also it is easy. half the time there is no one to cook for. the customers come for the booze not the food. yesss i get paid to do nothing. i love it. it's like a dream job. and the boss is pretty cool too. other than that not much new in my life...... oh and as for the title of this blog i only know a few midgets one is my kid and sorry dez i have to make short jokes it is in my nature. toodles and not dreaming of any one in particular tonight we will have to see what happens. sorry cole:(

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Cole said...

Why do you hurt me soo!!and don't worry short jokes and dez come as natural as breathing;) Jk loves you dez!!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Dez Dez said...

* grumble * mutter * kill you all in your sleep, * mumble *

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger safromhell said...

oh come on dez you love us and you know it (making cute puppy dog eyes at you((cause i am so damn cute)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home