Friday, August 25, 2006

hello darlin ....... its been a long time

well it has been a long time since i remembered to post on this. oops bad me. not much is new in my life though. i still work full time at alfredos. it is still a good job. the phsycho chick from hell is moving out in 5 days ... count them 5. we are all so very happy. also very cool my mom came to town today. showed up on my doorstep at 3 o clock. downside i had to work at 5 and she leaves in the morning. so i have to drag my lazy ass out of bed and go to have breakfast with her at my aunts..... and i don't eat breakfast. my sad life. my kid is with me all weekend so while i work tomorrow my aunt is taking her to a wedding. two people i don't know are getting married and my kid is going to be there. weird. hope she has fun cause i get to cook for a bunch of drunks. from 10 till freakin 5. why do bars have to open so damn early i don't want to function untill at least noon. i hate functioning in the morning. ask anyone who lives with me, they will tell you i am horrible steve calls me the beast in the mornings. granted he is a disney freak but hey in the end the beast gets belle and thats all good. hehe he can have the fish lady i get the human female. :P yeah i am pretty fucked up. but hey eventually i'll get laid. then my balss will return to their natural pink color. sigh thats all i have to babble about for now so untill i remember to post again. i'll be dreaming of you (and they're dirty dreams)

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM , Blogger safromhell said...

actually it will have to be day dreams cause i heard that dez was back and she threatened to kill me in my sleep

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Phil said...

As long as your day dreams are still dirty and still about me

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Cole said...

Your on crazy man crack!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home